Last Update (Effective): April 14, 2023
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Personal data is a data that identifies an individual directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name.
2. We may collect the following personal data:
1. Identification data (e.g. ID, CI, DI, full name, nationality, email, phone number, and postal addresses);
2. Login data (e.g. logs, IP address, types of OS or browser, Cookies, device identifiers);
3. Economic and financial details (e.g. bank details, subscription status, payment method) ;
4. User Content (e.g., photos or images of user, comments, text, and other materials) that you post to the Application.
3. The user acknowledges and accepts that content of a personal or confidential nature is downloaded, stored, and carried out under his/her sole responsibility. The company shall not be held liable in any way in this respect.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1. To provide the functionality of the Application, which includes;
1. Ensuring the member's desire of membership sign-up;
2. Identifying member's desire of service provision or termination;
3. Delivering notices for subscription and/or extension of paid services and termination;
4. Providing mobile virtual production services; or
5. Providing subscription and payment methods for paid services.
2. To help us develop, deliver, test and improve the Application;
3. To monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
4. To provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include sending you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you;
5. To diagnose or fix technology problems;
6. To allow us to keep you posted on Beeble's latest product announcements, application updates, and upcoming events;
7. To provide customer support and respond to your inquiries and requests;
8. To allow professionals to contact you through the Application (as further described below);
9. To administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our third-party business partners;
10. To find and prevent fraud;
11. To resolve disputes, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Beeble, our Application visitors, customers, or the public, and to enforce any legal terms that govern your use of the Application or our other services and products;
12. To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
13. For the performance of any contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
14. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
15. Where you have given consent; or
16. For any other legitimate interest or those of a third party, including the third parties identified in Section 4 (Information Sharing and Disclosure to Third Parties), below.
2. We may use information without your consent in cases below:
1. If information is required to fulfill the service agreement with the user, and obtaining user consent is difficult due to economic or technical reasons;
2. If information is necessary for the settlement of charges for the provision of services; or
3. If information must be collected and processed by relevant laws and regulations.
4. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
1. Third-Party Service Providers
2. Third-Party Advertising Network
3. Professionals and Other Users
Any information that you provide to other users via the Application are shared and disclosed to them. By sending your information to other users, you acknowledge and agree that they may contact you via the Application.
4. Business Transfers and Affiliates
We may share your information with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with Beeble. We may also transfer your information to an affiliate, a subsidiary or a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Beeble's business, assets or stock, including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding.
5. Legal Disclosures
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
1. Account Information
You may update or correct information you have provided to us by going into the User Account settings screen within the Application. If you wish to deactivate your account, please delete the Application, but note that we may retain your information as required by law or for business purposes.
2. Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, please note that we may still send you Application-related communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
3. Control or Disable the Collection of Geolocation Information
You can control the collection of certain precise location information by changing the preferences on your mobile device (but certain services may lose functionality as a result).
4. Profile information
You may view, update, or edit the information (profile picture, nickname, Instagram ID, bio) that you have provided to the company in the application's "Hot > Profile" at top right.
If you no longer wish to use the service, you may withdraw from the service and delete your account.
5. Content information
You may directly delete content that you created or provided to the company while using the service.
However, please note that you cannot edit or delete your uploaded content after deleting your account. Please edit or delete the content before deleting your account.
If you need to delete your created content after deleting your account, please contact us via email@example.com with the content you wish to delete and the reason, and we will help you with the process after confirming your identity.
Deletion requests may be sent by creators themselves or through a legal representative. If the representative sends the request, the company may request the submission of a letter of attorney to confirm the legitimacy of the representative.
Deletion requests may be denied if the requesting person is not the creator themselves (or a legal representative) or if the content must be preserved according to the law (in our sole discretion).
6. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
If the period specified below expires, all information, including personal information, will be deleted.
1. Profile information provided when signing up and using the service: until deletion of Beeble account.
2. Records on the provision of goods or services: until your request of deletion.
3. Records on the provision of paid services: until the supply of paid services is completed, or the use of the service is terminated.
4. Inquiries about the use of services: after one (1) year from the date of inquiry.
5. Use of Marketing/Advertisement: Until the date of the membership termination or withdrawal of consent to use of personal information for marketing purposes.
However, in any of the following events, the information may be stored until the relevant issues are resolved.
6. At the time of account deletion: in case of damage caused by stolen information, etc., up to the minimum period specified by the Company for recovery and victim protection (14 days after deletion of account).
7. In the event that an investigation is in progress due to violation of relevant laws and regulations in each service country: until the investigation is completed.
8. In the event that residual claims and debt relationships result from service use: until the relevant claims and debt relationships are settled.
9. If otherwise specified in the laws of the country providing the service: until the deadline required by the applicable laws.
7. TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA
1. Your information collected through the Application may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Beeble, its affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal data to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including the United States) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
8. RIGHTS OF RESIDENTS OUTSIDE THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA
1. California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a resident of California, the United States, you can request and obtain, once a calendar year free of charge, personal information that we shared/disclosed with other third parties, including businesses for direct marketing purposes. The personal information would include the categories of user information, as well as the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared user information for the immediately prior calendar year. To submit a request, contact us at email@example.com.
2. General Data Protection Regulation
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
* Your consent;
* The performance of the contract between you and the Site; Compliance with our legal obligations;
* To protect your vital interests;
* To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
* For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beeble cannot fully ensure the security of any information you transmit to the Application or guarantee that information on the Application may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes that the social media services you connect to Beeble make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
10. EXTERNAL LINKS
12. HOW TO CONTACT US